Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life after PMR

Sorry for not blogging. Did not come online since i'm having pmr. Now, it's over! WOOH! Having loads of party going on. I hope i won't be dead bored during the holidays. Was busy right after pmr. Went ou to watch Mamamia. Nice show. It looks super fun! I actually had to control myself in the cinema. I wanted to stand and sing, dance along. TAK came over to my house to sleep over that night. Took some crazy pictures but currently with soo. Will post it when i have them.
I went to church last sun and this guy from India plays piano really well and his wife has a really great voice. What a gift from god. He inspires me to learn more about music. Heh... Anyway, i'm taking up other dances with val during this school holidays. Must be fun. Can't wait...
Val's having this ballet concert this sunday in eastin hotel. There's broadway too.. Currently, my hols are filled up with all these activities. Hoping something fun will keep me busy so that i won't be dead bored. I might be going to the Mamamia musical! HAHA! My mom got tickets from her friend. That's the advantage of having loads of friends from everywhere.

No comments: