Thursday, September 11, 2008

The day out without a V!

I'm telling you this, cause i keep getting scolded by people that i'm lazy to attend school. Well, it's part of the reason but i still do go. Obviously, not everyday! Today is a total waste of time if you go to school. We do nothing but sleep, talk or play. I managed my time properly (a-hem! hoping so) that i went to ty's place with TAS and Kae yi to study. Missing our dear V! How sad for the sudden answer of hers. Well, from next week onwards i'll go to school everyday maybe except for Thursday. Heh! I'm such a good girl ;)


So, we did studied today and we ordered Mc'd for lunch! How great?!!! I'm gonna put on weight again. I just did exercise and now i gain back my weight. I should thank Soo for the good suggestion of hers. We were actually quite quiet today. Not as hyper-active as we used to but Ty, ahhh! Don't have to say, she'll never sit still just like London and kae yi's sis who named herself (Miss Princess). I know right, how..... I shouldn't say it :S

But... but i've to say this, i can't stop laughing when i see Soo's scared face! HAHA! She's so scared of London that she put her legs on her chair. London just love her so much that she always follow her. Soo's toooooo scared that she went into the house and dare not come out. She was shouting for help and asking us to tie the dog up. I'm sure if Val's here she'll do the same thing too. Since she's always scared of balls what more a DOG! Oh yeah, i'm blogging in paragraphs cause i got complains from ty and kaki saying it's so hard to read when i write everything in one paragraph. I'm just helping you guys to train your eye skills. Pictures ahead! And you'll get to see them, if you scroll down :)


Just a post. Not emoing! Say no to emo :)


The TAVS

Theng Yen just love posing for the camera but i was just accompanying her
Oh NOOO! Val's gonna die...
I'm kidding! She's way awaaakeeee!!! Just too crazy! Wasn't my disease


No comments: