Monday, September 8, 2008

GOOD LUCK to all Standard 6

So, i skipped school today again. Well, i'm just being a girl who appreciates time. Haha! Since we don't do much things in school now a days and exam is just around the corner and i'm so not prepared. So, i went to Val's place today to have a group study which helps a little. I went there with the TAVS and also Kae Yi. We actually studied and not play. This shows how much we're concern for our exam which is coming in a month time. With Soo there it's a confirm to take pictures so i'll post some of them another day. I went to the Ramadan in Taman Tun yesterday and is so freaking packed! Wrong choice to go on a Sunday. It combines with pasarmalam and is rally really packed. There are like so freaking many perverts there and i was wearing shorts. Wrong timing! Next time, i'll wear long pants + long shirt + a mask! Heh! These will surely protect me but i'll suffocate to death. Haha! I just love those Malay kuih which is really delicious. Just try it and you'll understand. Of course, you must know where to buy them from, at the right places :) Ate this 1 foot long Roti John and it was okay, not to say really really delicious but okay. It filled up my tummy for the night which helps to prevent me from eating supper. How great! I have this really bad habbit which is after all meals i'll have to eat something. For instance, after lunch i'll have tea time, after dinner i'll have supper, after supper i'll have midnight supper. Imagine how fat i'm gonna be if i continue without doing any exercise. Thank God that my hobby is dancing ;) Haha! UPSR is tomorrow and i'm here to wish Good Luck to all my 12 year old cousins and all the standard 6 dude. All the best to you guys! Just do it man! :) Don't panic, well, i didn't really really panic during UPSR last time but was kinda normal, like nothing going on. HAHA! No wonder my result suck! I'm sure all my cousins who are sitting for UPSR this year will get much better marks than me. I'm just so not them. You guys are gonna have party right after UPSR and i'm gonna suffer and waiting for PMR to come. Once again, Good Luck to you guys! That's all for now ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dancing. Not street or break right? Cant imagine that.