Saturday, September 6, 2008

Little baby finger

I am a girl who doesn't skip school unnecessarily. So, i went to school yesterday and we did nothing much but at least we did something. We............................... played basketball! :) Why are we playing so much when PMR is just a month away. Anyway, i am just short enought to keep getting bullied. I was hyper active that i always stand near the ball and i'm always the middle one. I am just freaking not tall enough to catch the ball so it'll always bounce on my head. Pfft! I shall just create reasons why i have short term memories now a days. Heh :) Such a great idea. Anyway, i hurt my little baby finger when i was playing. Second time in the year. And yeah, i got slapped by someone when i was throwing the ball. How violent! Basketball is a dangerous game for people like VAL (Pink for you). That's why she keeps standing at the places where is not that crowded. I'm speaking life into you Val. Haha! Today rock cause it's a SATURDAY. Although i'll always be very busy and exhausted at the end of the day but i love Saturdays. The reason behind it is because....... SECRET! Oh man, this is getting boring so i shall show you some interesting lovely pictures ;)
Isn't she adorable? Of course right? Cause it's me!
You are my sunshine...


He's hot, he's cool but he's GAYYY! What a waste


Random face. As usual




Stupid faces. Wasn't my idea
Last but not least ...



The TAVS!


That's all for now.

No comments: