Friday, May 29, 2009

Holiday starts now!




My holiday starts today :) I am so relief after finishing all the exam papers which ate our brain cells. 2 weeks of holiday. Hmmm, let's see what I should do other than going out for parties...



Gonna miss gossiping and sharing moments of life :) ahem!




I think i'm gonna have a really boring birthday this year. Most of my family members are going on holiday in Cameron but i don't feel like so chose to stay here and suffer with the hot sun!

What i'm craving for:

1) Dog! (Well, it will never come true until after i work. Parents still don't wanna buy 1 for me. Sigh)

2) New dance clothes

3) New bag / pencil box / purse

4) A treat full with dessert :)


5) A new laptop / phone (my phone went cranky)

6) A drum set

7) An awesomely delicious birthday cake




I know, i know. I'll keep on dreaming for some of the above items. I'm still thinking whether to celebrate my birthday, so don't ask! My mom just said that she'll bring me out for shopping on my birthday, that's unusual...

Ballet concert on the 11 or 12th of July. Anyone wanna come watch? You'll enjoy seeing a shorty dancing too :)

Presented by the one and only Amelia Foong :)

No comments: