Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day wasted!

Love her eyes and hair colour




Today, i wasted my time waking up in the early morning when it was pretty cooling. I wasted my time washing up and changing. I wasted my time walking in to the school seeing human beings and dust everywhere. I wasted my whole day in school. All i achieved in school today is playing with handphone games :)







Things i do during the free periods :

2 periods of physics : Physics work
Sivik : Useless. Eat and finish up my moral essay
2 periods of english : Play games :) awesome
Recess : Games
Sejarah : Games
2 periods of add maths : add.maths work and thanks jun meng for turning my day upside down





So basically, i shouldn't waste my time waking up to go to school. Aahhh, don't want to go to school tomorrow but for val, i'll go. But not on friday. Sorry.



Just got back from ballet class. Exhausted as usual. Back ache like crap! Realize my left leg is really weak. Damn! Learned my concert dance and i love it. Love the song a lot - Slow me down by Emmy Rossum. Come watch me dance :)





Stupid exams! Yeahp, as usual, i'll do my last minute studying on friday. I'm just so not in the mood to study now. I'll either end up watching movie or fall asleep doing homework or studying or end up here like now. I think i'll do really badly this term :s


No comments: