Thursday, April 30, 2009

Never fails to put a smile on my face




Should i or should i not? Everyday, i'll lie on my soft comfy bed, dreaming about my future (being a dancer and an actress). Bla bla bla..... The story goes on and on and on. Woooh, if i'm just determined enough... I would really love to chase after my dreams but there are so many things to think about.

Ballet workshop on June 2,3 or 4th. Either 2 of these days. Ahhhh! It would be total disaster to have it on the 4th. I'll be so tired that i won't want to do anything.



This is how scared i am...



My whole body aches, leg hurts, toe bleeding. All i see is blood. My teacher tortured us yesterday without giving us any break. An hour and a half of ballet. Adding on it's intermediate work which is a lot and they're all really tiring. So end up after my dinner, i fell flat on the bed.







Glad that you're back!

No comments: