Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pray hard, Dance harder!


I shall be as strong as her for tomorrow ;)


Have you ever tried to drink coconut pandan water? It turns out to be quite nice. My lil cousin was teasing me cause i can't eat ice-cream as i was sick. I just starred at him and say 'i got coconut pandan water, so special.'

3 periods of add maths with pn. Heah is retarded! At the end of the period, i closed my book and said bye to add maths.

I fell asleep on the sofa today after tuition. I guess it was the panadol which made me sleepy. But i was hyper active when i ate it in school. Weird one. Tomorrow's a big day for me. Not really big but pretty big. I hope i won't feel sick and my leg won't hurt tomorrow. There can be miracles. So i shall pray hard for everyone who's in the same position as me and we shall do our best!


Dear valerie, i'm cool. I don't get emo that easily, just sad and hurting. That's all. To cheer me up, just listen to my craps, pray for me and be scared for me when i'm in the exam room. xoxoxo amelia.

No comments: