Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hot yet fun!

I like the bottom part...


Been busy doing work lately but still not completed yet. I'm so exhausted right now. Played some spinning game today and i fell flat on the floor as i turned too fast. *Pak!* All i saw was cloud and sun... My left butt and leg hurts like crap. Adding on with a big bruise on my hand.

I got tanner and my face is still red, like sun burn. So fun to play basketball under the hot sun and i can still shoot the ball into the goal. First attempt after a very long time, *ball flies and goes into the goal* the sound effect will be *Choop, pak!* it’s so cool that i forgot the sun is burning my skin.

I wanna get boots...


Ballet is torturing me. After one exam, another one coming up in a month time and i've to learn and clean up all the steps in that short time. Was so exhausted yesterday that i came home and drop dead on the bed.


* I want a dog so badly! Parents still considering whether to buy me a dog. Anyone? I need a new bag!

No comments: