Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sad . Happy . Frightening . Peace

Have you ever seen reality fight before? Like a big one which really scares you? Saw one today, reminds me of many things, but in the other hand also scares me a lot. How can kids now a day be so daring and so disrespectful that they dare to talk back loudly in front of a big crowd of students and point at an orderly’s face? What?! No matter how wrong they are we can never point or push or whack them right? It's sinful man! It is so hurting for them.... :'(


Supposed to be my lunch....





Anyway, I bought a new flip flop. I wanted to buy a gladiator which is really cool, totally different kind of gladiator, more of a rough look but it's pretty hard to match with my outfits since i'm having those glamour outfits and mom suggested to buy that so yeahp, i chose the glamour one. Pretty happy with that.






SUNDAY!!!!!






Sunday!!!! My cousin and his girlfriend have a new dog (poodle) and he's called sunday! Guess why? Cause they bought it yesterday which is sunday! Haha! Oh, let me show you how incredibly cute he is and he's size is double of my hand. Wooh! So tiny that i can squeeze it.


How cute!!!

No comments: