Saturday, April 11, 2009

Back in action!


Home sweet home! Back from my holiday! Kidding! I was having some internet problems. That stupid guy said i'll have to wait. Waited for about a month for the guy to come and fix and in the end he said my router spoil already and i've to get a new one.

I'll get to the point. Was pretty busy lately. School work, dance, concert, exams. Woah man! My ballet exam is next thursday and my knee is still hurting. I'll just shoot it on that day. Oh, i didn't explain how i hurt my knee. Well, obviously you can see i hurt it during ballet class. I've a thorn ligament or something. Freaking painful when i walk down the stairs. I can collapse down to the floor at times when it really hurts a lot. Total suckage! Oh, and i went to the chinese tit da thingy which seriously stink!

I was also chosen to perform for this teacher’s course. I’m the demonstrator and yeah, I’ve to dance for the teachers. Teachers = 30 over teachers. Seriously insane! It actually freaked me out. Never performed for that many teachers in a classroom before. But it all turn out well, except for the ending where my shoe came off and I had to dance with my shoes hanging half way on my leg.

Just got back from segi college for the play called 'what's your choice'. Jade was playing the role as a 'bitchy model'. My gosh! She was seriuosly damn crazy out there. Pretty scary too. Petra was really good with all the talking and all. Krystal and her mum playing the role as best friends were seriously cute. Haha! So overall, it's cool. We gave jade a surprise. And she was seriously surprised. Glad she had fun being surprised.

Easter is tomorrow and i better get to bed now. I've class in the morning too. Total suckage! It's my last class before my ballet exam so yeah. After that i'll have to rush to church.


Guess where was i going to?


Cheering for the debate :) our class got 2nd place


This made me fat! But it's so awesome!

Eat this!

No comments: