Friday, March 13, 2009

Let's put our hands in the air, and stand up and move around...



My iced chocolate :)

Finallyyyyyy!!!! Holiday is here! I escaped from taking those scary results. So far, i didn't fail any subjects. Yeah man! I was really really busy this week. Tuesday and wednesday was full out day that i only have about 5 hours sleep. Adding on to a full work out at cheer prac on thurs. Woooh! Shoulders are aching. Hands are tired of writting and bassing. Bruises on legs this time.

Jade-lineee

This week is the last week for us to hand up our homeworks and i never touch sejarah notes before. Poor me, have to write through my sleep. Man! That was tiring. Accounts was just like that. I'm glad that it's all done now. Oh, today i freaking finally learned how to solve a rubics cube with Jun Meng's explanation... But when i went home, i forgot how to solve the second half...

2 best friends sitting on the sofa, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!

Our ex-captain came back to see us yesterday and she taught us some stuffs. We were all holding our flyers for like 2 minutes. Waiting for each other and stuff. I was rather happy though that we could finally can do liberty. More to go man, so i've to get ready, get set and gooooo! By the way, school sports day isn't this month anymore, changed to june. It's a good news but a bad news to those who are having pmr and spm this year.
This pancake is delicious :) The melted chocolate tastes so good...

School holidays. Don't know what to do other than going out. So, i asked jade to motivate me. Haha! I'll train myself next week to keep myself busy. Doing something really good for my hobby. Still wondering whether should i go to the dance workshop. Anyone wants to accompany me?

Jadeline

I went for British council test on tues afternoon. It was quite easy. My standard of english is upper intermediate. The examiner said it's quite good. So, when i step into the hall, all i see was little kids, working man and woman and only a girl who's arond my age i guess. I was pretty shocked though. So, the examiner have to interview me and i went HI! And he was like Hiiiiiiii! Haha! He was a really friendly guy. He's a teacher there too. We had a good time talking to each other. No awkward moment at all...

Isn't it so tempting?!

American idol! Top 13! Woooh! Go for Adam, he rock weih! My gosh! Seriously, he's damn good! Super good. So, they changed the rules. It's funny. Oh, oh, oh, Kris Allen is so hot! But Simon is so mean! He've rights to bring his wife to watch him sing man!!! He's like second Jason Mraz in a hotter version. Go Kris!

Jade ate the most cause she can't drink cold drinks. HAHA!!!

As for Anoop, it's a really wrong choice man! It's like, it's not him. He has those kinda innocent looks and he's singing beat it. Great that he made it in though. Over all, it's okay. Some of them are awesomely good like Adam, Danny, Kris, Allison and more. Some didn't really did a great job and might have chosen the wrong song. But, way to go people!


The pictures are every where cause my story is too long. The picture is to make you not too bored.

No comments: