Monday, March 9, 2009

Fly and dance when it's raining...

I'm back. Had practice today and i was late. I was really tired laaaaa. Drag myself off bed because my alarm clock is irritating me. So basically we only did stunts today. Was raining the whole time so we did stunts under the rain and when it was raining heavily, crazy people in my team etc, pow, audrey, fel, mich, jon and rueben will start to do some crazy stuffs like trying to dance and pop and do crazy stuffs. Wanted to dance battle under the rain but all so shy... Aiya! I'm always the most normal person :) Credits to me. haha! Check this out below...


Guess who's that. Some freako who's so scared of rain. Nah, it was pretty cool though

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! This is my ball-less flyer, he loves to say sorry and loves to pop and loves to dance (not really for the last one. I just added it in cause i like it.)

No comments: