Sunday, March 1, 2009

After hard work



Don't i look like a typical balletrina?! The plum leotard matches my purple jacket so i wore it and when i step out of my room, everyone was like, 'here comes the dancer!' Well, i like the way i dress too. Look like a awesome dancer :)


Last saturday, i went late for my ballet class as i was trying to study at home but failed. When i stepped in the class, my dance mates were like 'you missed out all the fun' Knowing i'll crap the shit out of things... So, this was the freaky thing that happened. A changing room was locked and no one seemed to come out. They then thought someone fainted inside and tried to peep from above but all of them were too short! Haha! They took their phone and video it. Guess what they see?! No one there but a pair of red shoes. What the freak right?!


My dance partner and i had detention class in my ballet school. Haha! I was tryig to roll her bottle to her but the water spilled out. We had to wipe the floor like ganitors

My point shoe looks so new. I was practicing my turns on point while studying. This is how not serious i am when i'm trying to study sejarah!

Taaaadddaaaaa! Randomly taken...




Trying my best to study. Ends up, falling asleep on the table. Shoot!

Exam today was okay. But i almost fall asleep while writing my karangan. was so draggy that i forgot what i wanted to write. I simply crap through the second page... Felt so tired. Am studying physics now cause i haven't start studying. Don't know any single thing about it. Hope it'll be easy...


No comments: