Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If you cared...

Celebrated for Jade at Bon Bon's today. Guess she had fun with her team mates there and someone else special for her. Happy Birthday Jade! You'll have a great year ahead...



If you don't care, don't bother knowing me!

You know, sometimes, i seriously have no idea what's on your mind. It freaks me out! It's seriously like i don't know you anymore. What's going on with you? Must you always lie to me? All i want from you is the truth. Is it that hard? I've tried so hard, really hard but you just won't bother what's going on is it? You don't freaking bother what's gonna happen to us then go ahead and do whatever you want! Leave me alone if you think that way. Please don't make me think more, it really hurts a lot for me. I'm just saving it but if you don't care i won't care too...

No comments: