Thursday, April 16, 2009

How bad can it be?

*Relief*




Exam is finally over but the next one is next month and i've a month to learn up my steps. Pfft! So basically, the examiner was pretty strict... She didn't really smile much at us but we did.


Never Never Never eat PANADOL before you dance!

You'll either be really really really sleepy.
Or really really really hyper active.
Or really really really blur.
Or all 3...


Today, i felt a little sick when i was in school so i took a panadol and valerie stopped me but i've to eat it to make me feel better. In the end, it's the destroyer of the day! I fell asleep in class. Wooooh! But i was hyper active when i ate the panadol the day before that. This time i fell asleep. When i went home, i slept again and i woke up 15 minutes before 3. Rush! Change and go! I even forgot to bring my hair clips. Psssttt!

I went there with this really blur and sleepy face. After warming up and everything, went up to the exam room. Greeted the examiner and started dancing.

Suppose to dance like that but end up....



I went to put my stuffs at the ‘bar’ and was wondering, what's first? Where to go? After stoning, i finally went to the ‘bar’ and did my 'Plieeaaa'. It was the very first impression i've to give to the examiner and i ruined it by turning around early. Was wondering what's going on. To make things worst, my knee hurt and cracked while i was dancing. I had to put on that really fake smile on my face to please the examiner.

I was thinking of this when i'm in the room...


Next, wrong direction! Ahhhhh, how many mistakes have I done already. That's not the worst thing yet. The worst part was, after doing my solo dance, i kept thinking what did i just dance? What's next? PANADOL is killing my brain. Eating my brain cells. BRAIN EATER MAN! Pffft!


Stupid fever and flu and knee injury won't get off me. How unlucky can i be? I'm actually pretty ready to get the loousy results of mine and nagging from my teacher. Worst part, she's sending the examiner home. I can see the expression on her face when the examiner tells her what crap i did. Who cursed me man!

Still having a little fever and flu. I'll have to go for some knee treatment! Can't stand it anymore. Massage next friday okay, jade?

No comments: