Saturday, April 18, 2009

Trying to be a composer

English homework, i'm supposed to compose a song saying why i shouldn't be blame! Wooohhh, how 'easy' can it be?!




Since i was free this afternoon, i went to Kota Damansara's Giant with mom, aunt and grandma. It surely is big. When i got out of the car, i saw a pet shop. Run there! *Points to my aunt* Look! So cute! Went in there and look at the puppies. GORGEOUS! The baby Shih Tzu and T is so adorable. Thousand + only. I told my mom i want that for my sweet 16th birthday present. She stares at me. This ain't the first time i told her that.





I was so obsessed with the dogs that i couldn't care more if my leg hurts or not. As i walk more, my leg hurts more, as i walk more, i miss the dog more. Anyone?! Dog for my birthday present which is long way to go.


At giant, my mom and i met this gay couple shopping there. They are different colour. 1 is con.... and another is chinese. 1 is super tall and big, another is super small and thin. My mom was so mean that she kept laughing. I was covering my face. Ate at Wendy's for my so called 'teaner' (tea time + dinner)


No comments: