Thursday, December 18, 2008

December rocks!!!

SLEEPOVER

Finally, i'm back home sleeping on my comfy bed! So, i've been sleeping over at my aunt's place at Aman Suria last weekend. Was swimming in the pool for 2 days straight. Got a little tanner. It was like from 3 in the afternoon till 9 at night. It was fun being there with my so called cousins. I saw a few of my church friend there though.. We played some ball games in the pool and water fight with a swimming coach. I know right... Haha!


Night


Ball fight!

Smash!!!



WORK


Last week, i went to my aunt's shop at Uptown to work. She doesn't have enough workers so i decided to help her out. It was fun and tiring to work. I don't get any payment but at least i had fun being the cashier. Playing with the machine surely is a fun thing to do. Heh! Oh! Once, all those MPPJ people came. Trying to fine those people who didn't put parking tickets and who double parked and my aunt was one of them! Just nice, she went to buy lunch for me with my cousin and there's only me and a worker left at the shop. I just had to sit in the car.

First, one of them came in a motorcycle and ask me where's the driver, i said she's buying some stuffs. Then he said okay and went away. Next, another one came and ask the same thing again. This time he said, ask her to drive away now. Then the third one blew the whistle giving us a warning. I had no choice but to ask help from a Malay guy who worked above my aunt's shop. It was freaky being alone in the car with him but at least i could save my aunt's car. Scary moments!!!


CAMP

I went for SSMC's camp last Saturday. The venue was at NS campsite. So, the place was okay. There's a lot of bugs and cockroaches. The toilet was dirty and disgusting. There's no hook in the bathroom! There's also no hot water! Okay, i don't want to complain much. But the camp was really fun, awesome and touching. This camp was called 'Life Game'. All of you guys out there should go! Just experience it and you'll understand. Just ignore the venue. The venue doesn't really matter. It doesn't mean we can't share God's words at an awful place. I met many new friends there and i was glad that i went. Thank God for everything! I just came back on tuesday and was really exhausted! Lack of sleep and food! Hahaaa!

Kae Yi

Guess who?! Anti-mosquito

This huge weird bug!

*Christmas countdown - 7 Days left to Christmas

No comments: