Monday, December 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Yo people!!!! I'm back. Well, i was back last friday but am too exhausted and lazy to blog. I am currently sick. Is it a good thing or bad thing?! Pmr candidates are gonna collect results tomorrow! Hoooo-ray (in a way, Booooo-ray) But yeah, what's the use of getting worried when what's done is done. But still, i bet we can't get over it. Wish us luck people! Good luck to all Pmr candidates. Hope you guys will get what you should get.


Bangkok
So, Bangkok trip was awesome... Like seriously! But my flu irritates me sometimes. I did many cool stuffs. Christmas eve was the bomb man!!! I went under water, walked there. I did parachute. Was kinda scary but fun in a way. Beatiful view from the top man!!! Hmmmm, i sat on the banana boat. Well, was suppose to fall but my cousin's too small so the man didn't make us fall. How sad right?! Buuuutttt, my aunt and mom turned the boat and all of us fell! That wasn't really nice as i hurt my knee.. Hahaaa! It's fun though. Sitting on the speed boat is fun cause you get ass massage and you get to taste the sea water. Bangkok's sea water surely is very salty.


Take off!

Banana boat

I'm freazing underwater so excuse my look.

Well, i went to the zoo and safari world. Just to inform you. Human beings are starting to teach animals the wrong thing. Elephants are learning to play around with ladies' boobs , whack their asses and playing with men's dick. The same goes to orang utan. They're freaking horny. Btw, pig pisses like the amount of water we piss in a day. Seriously.

Freaks me out! It was a dare from my mom


Do i look like a Thai?!



Look at the bucket! Eeeewww...

The last day, me, my aunt and my cousin shopped like crazy! Haha! Doing all our last minute shopping. It's fun bargaining with those friendly sellers though.. Oh yeah, massaging there is cheap. But their oil stinks... That's all for now. Lazy to post more pictures. I took about 700 over pictures. Cool righttt?!

No comments: