Monday, January 5, 2009

A New year, a new star, a new thing!

Last week of school holidays
OMGGGGGG!!!!! It's 2009 already! Super duper fast! Happy New Year! Hahaaa! I know it's a little too late to wish but it's still a new year. Was pretty busy last week! Trying to spend my last week of school holidays meaningfully by going out every single day last week. Well, i met up with my aussie friend! It's another aussie friend though. That day was awesome as it was new year's eve. Did some pretty cool stuffs! I had bbq party at home, and it was awesome. Was pretty high as i drank coffee with liquor. It's suppose to work that way!

Guess what else i did! I went to play paintball at Subang! Gosh, i surely did hurt myself but it was really fun! Pretty awesome though! Had like a few bruises and i bleed on my mouth. A really near shot! Immediate bleed and it didn't stop! Ouch! Kinda hurt though. Hmmm, I met Arthur, Rueben and some ex Djians there. Arthur really got smashed up!


1st day of school
It was a really confusing day man! It's like what's going on in the early morning. I'm in a floating class and it suck! My class is okay, people there are pretty quiet but with mr.thong and the rest there, i doubt it'll be any quiet! Waiting for the fun to come! I was really tired on the first day of school, was so not used to waking up so early. Adding on to it, 1st day of school is pretty boring without my beloved buddy making loads of noise with me.


2nd day of school
Well, things got way out of hand. We've really noob teachers for most of the important subjects and that worries us a lot! Time was moving really slow today! I almost fell asleep during accounts. I guess all of us are still in our holiday mood! Tuition classes are back in action.. That's what concerns us! I shall migrate soon!

*New Year's revolution - I should learn how to stop crapping for once!

No comments: