Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy happy happy....



Since i don't have much pictures with me yet, i shall do the talking first. So last saturday, was theng yen's birthday party. I went there with valerie at 5 something! Her brother has to rush and so. We were the first to arrive and ty was still in her normal clothes. We were doing our girls talk as usual and finally soo hui came (she was suppose to come earlier than us). Then we started arranging the tables and chairs.
For the very first time, i'm taller than valerie!
Ignore our look! I forgot what were we laughing about.
At 6.45, we started the fire. I shall start with my story here. I borrowed theng yen my aunt's bbq pit which is quite brand new. 4 dumb girls, went putting charcoal on the pit. The smartest one didn't tell any of the 3 that there's 2 different charcoal. The easy burning and slow burning. So these 4 stupid girls kept putting easy burning charcoal and it was on the quite brand new bbq pit! They were also so so so smart to put 2 fire starter there. And end up, the fire was. WOOOAAAHH! Faannnn!
Look! I freaking ruined my aunt's bbq pit
At 7.30 more people came and it's getting hotter! Well, i was the chef of the day and surprisingly no one got tummy upset (: I was too busy cooking for everyone that i forgot about myself. The guys, etc, BRANDON was seriously useless! He only knows how to eat eat and eat! My first cooked chicken was destroyed by JADE-LINE CHENG! Thanks a lot for wasting my affort. Surprisingly, she was complaining more than typical valerie. She've officially joined valerie's group. Haha!

These are the useless guys i meant. Esp the fat one there with the blue shirt! Heh
Talk about food, the lamb was awesome! Corn with loads of butter, awesome awesome! I had someone to feed me that day, my mother, VALERIE KOO! While eating, we played basketball and soccer. After eating, the group played some lame game. Eating onions, bananas, apples and more (with the skin itself) How grooosss! I didn't get to play as me and mae ling were busy cooking for theng yen's brother and Mr.Thong was practically eating and taking pictures of the fire. brandon, rizqan and seng log escaped from the game. how smart right?!
Mama feeding me while stupid seng loh went bitting my hand!
Birthday girl yo!
The corn was awesome. we ate using western style!
My stupid childhood friend!
Oh Jadeline, that's what you get for appearing in front of a camera
Girls group photo, stupid kemuel ruined our picture!
Then we had our group photo early as stupid brandon and rizqan wants to go back early to watch fooball. wtheck right! after that we did jump shots, on the road, bare-footed. No wonder i got blisters on my toe. The guys went wild and went to ring all he neighbours house. they've no life. ignore them. after their lifeless life, they went sitting on the wall like 'humpy dumby'. infact they were sittng with some hot girls and here they go singing aloud, looking at the sky. some freaks were sitting on the ground starring at them being lame.
Yellow + Yellow = Yellow square

All they can do is stare at the girls cooking
Cute picture of cindyy
Snatching for the spotlight
Recognize them by their lameness?!
Now?!
Mae ling enjoying her meal with the fan all by herself
Birthday cake and a song to MISS CHEN! By the way, the cake was baked by soo hui and it's delicious. we sang theng yen many birthday songs, with candle, without candle, english, malay, tamil, cantonese birthday songs (this will help her recall her sweet 16th birthday!) so practicaly, she got presents from almost everyone and i guess she was really happy. everyone left after 12 and there goes her sweet 16! Glad that she had all the fun that she could ever had.

Send khei qi, valerie and seng loh home. by the time i reached home, i was half dead and immediately went to bed. exhaustion of the day!

No comments: