Sunday, January 11, 2009

I see fun!!!

Saturday nightt!

The bomb!!! Went to val's place at 7.30 for her brother's birthday splash. Well, we were last minute invited (how sad!) so we didn't get him any present. Haha! So we ate turkey, beef, lamb and more. The food is delicious. And the chocolate cake! Awesome!

Overall, we had fun! Playing with val's baby sis is fun! She's freaking adorable! So chubbbyyy! Okay, enough! I followed theng yen to her place and her brother showed up later. It's like siblings not knowing each other going to the same house. Like whaaatt?!

Skip, skip, skip... Okay, here comes our dj traditions for every birthday! We brought adrian to the park and pretend that we wanted to play basketball with him, we did play. As a matter of fact, we were like primary students playing 'ice and fire, pants on fire' (it's some catching game).


After that, we drank water and grouped him in the center. We counted to 3 and splashhhhhhhhhh! He totally have no idea what's going on man! He was totally wet and he got so mad that he came chasing for all of us.

Yeah, mad because he has money in his pocket! Haha! He pulled my hair and like woah! Violence! All of us are sweaty and wet because of him. After that, we walked back and ran down the hill! Wheeeeee! (Ignore me, i'm just having my moment!)


Then, we had drama telling from bryan. For no reason, he's so close to me, and keeps telling me what he thinks. At the end, all of val's siblings didn't want us to go back. Aawwwww, so sweet right?! Came back and midnight and crashed on the bed. Pictures up after i get them.


Schhoool!

School suck cause we are in a floating class. So yeah, was so sleepy in class today that i almost fell asleep during chemistry class!

Can't wait till next saturday nightt! (Some lame girl's birthday splash and it's gonna be awesome!)


Rihanna's Gig!

Anyone going for rihanna's gig?! Her songs are nice but guys hate her for i don't know what reason. I'll be going with my bimbo friends! (I mean cool friends) It's gonna be my first gig with my friends. Like big gig like this.

No comments: