Friday, January 23, 2009

Shop like mad till you go broke!

Exhaustion! I can't last through the whole day for yesterday and today that i fell asleep in my grandparent's place... I was so tired after finishing all my homeworks that i've to hand in today. I was late to school partly because that i was too exhausted and couldn't get off bed. My school teachers are getting crazier and crazier. They even give plenty of homeworks for chinese new year week. What the freak right?! But who cares, i bet no one is gonna do that soon.

So, i went and did last minute cny shopping with mae ling and soo hui today after school. They were actually quite satisfied except for me. I window shopped as i wanted my parents to pay for my bills and also that i've bought many stuffs. Mae ling was really happy and lucky. She got 1 beautiful striking yellow butterfly dress. Thank me for convincing her to buy. Bleeehh. Kidding! She got 1 really nice shocking red dress but also can be converted into a shirt. It was awesome! The jeans she wanted didn't have her size so that's the only sad part. Haha! She has another purple colour shirt which is something similar to my mum's. High collar suits her well! As for soo, she bought a purse she wanted and a jeans that she found.

I'll be helping my aunt to bake for tomorrow's dinner and it'll be so cool! Getting to bake with a proffesional! Well, i hope i won't destroy the cakes.

Only crazy people like us wouldn't care if there is car passing by! We will show the stop sign and do a jump shot and say, you can go now!


Group photo! You can see how many lame faces there.

No comments: