Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Saviour of my day!

I wonder why does it keep happening to me.








It just won't freaking get off me...






Must i really lose something to get rid of it?






Today wasn't a really awesome day for me. It was practically my uncle's first anniversary. All of us still miss him a lot. Like a lot! And today, nothing great happen to me. It's like bad news after 1 another. It's about 10 bad news in a day! How can i take it right?



Stress free : Dance and shake it all of you!

Sleep through the day!

But still, i prefer to dance. It really really makes me happy no matter how down i go, there's always a smile on my face when i just let things go and dance. Wondering what my future career will be. Dance?! Want to, but yeah, still, have to think really hard.

God really saved my day, so do the dance (:

No comments: