Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Do you know?!!!!!

Exam is just next week and i freaking don't have the mood to study so i'm preparing to fail! Sunday night, was spoilt by jon, monday night was spoilt by my brother and tonight i'm very tired. Jon, thanks a lot man! What a great subject to prank me on. I've learnt my lesson not to play with him. Was pretty pissed at him at first but after chilling down today, i forgived him. Can't blame him much though... I was really pist so i decided to dance to chill down. On my ipod to the max and move around in my room. I know, damn random. But, it worked. Then human being called me so i stopped.

Thanks a lot brother. Your mood swings like a girl. At first, you wanted to make me really pist till i can go crazy and now you treat me nice. What?!!! what's your problem weih. But well, he's still my brother and he's leaving in 2 days time. So, so long, farewell, see you really soon. Good thing or bad thing?

Today, i freaking didn't pay attention for all the lessons. Was sitting behind showing my temper by laughing? Does that work?! What the heck right... Valerie was killing me, and i was killing myself and jade went 'Kreek, kreek, kreek. What's wrong with you guys man!'


When i was suppose to study and do my homework in the afternoon, i fell asleep with my laptop on my lap. And now, i'm online blogging when exam is just next week. I've to cram a day before the exam. Cause when i say i'll study it'll be tomorrow la, then nvrm la, then next week still got time and end up, i didn't even study.

Accounts is killing me! At first, it was really easy to do and understand. But now, that our teacher is getting very boring and she've no idea how to teach us, there's where we start to sleep in class. Sejarah, better be easy man. I just started th first page of form 4 book. How awesome!


Guess who's this...




I miss eating this



Steamboat for valentines and bro's bday, japanese food for dad's bday and chinese food for grandpa's bday. All in a month and a week!
Peace yo!!!

No comments: