Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've a big red dot

It's wednesday and i still haven't started studying. My lord! Somebody save me. I'll surely fail all the learning subjects. My eyes was closing during bm tuition. Was so sleepy.

Heahhhhh!!!! You're my worst night mare ever! Freaking don't know how to teach add maths. If we fail, it's because you don't know how to teach us. Some more say, you guys better get A1 since you're so smart. She's freaking pissing me off!


Sejarah quiz today and i only know 1 question. How unawesome?! Had new leo-tard for ballet and it's plum colour. The design is weird. I complained to teacher, okay, maybe i complain and talk the most in class but who cares. My teacher's learning to be lame like usss! The 3 most talkative girls in class. Like seriously, without us, the class will be total silent. So they should be happy to have us there.

I know, it looks like a swimming suit right?! The centre line damn potong! Should go higher and the cutting should be lower, low cut is nicer. Prefer the old design

This is the back part. The X is okay, but the cutting should go lower too

No comments: