Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rush hour?!

Last night, i went for physics lesson and it was seriously confusing! It'll be absolutely fun if you know how to solve the calculation but if you don't. You'll be like, what the hell is going on! What i actually did after physics class was watching tv! It helps me clear my head from all those confusion i had. Add. maths seems fun! Hahaaa!

From next week onwards, my wednesday is gonna be really crazy busy! I'll be busy from the morning till night time. I'll have activity before my tuition and after that i've to fly over for my add maths class. Imagine how am i gonna finish my miserable homeworks. Aaahhhh! I shall change 1 of my tuition time to save my ass!

Well, i'm the treasurer in my class AGAIN. Yes, again! And i hope this time i don't need to use violence method to force them to pay. For no reason, the teacher picked me. But anyway, i'll have extra points for good (:

Gonna take a nap now... Will study really hard this year (:

No comments: