Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas is on the way

It's 2nd of December already and i've done nothing useful after pmr. I sleep around 4 or 5 in the morning everyday and wake up at noon. After that i'll on the tv and spend my whole time watching movies. Ahhh... What a life i have. Supposed to do some awesome stuffs but felt so lazy and didn't got what i wanted.

Went out with my old primary friends yesterday. All of them changed.. Becoming more matured and taller. Talk about height. I can't believe almost all of the guys are taller than me now. Goodness! It was like just a few months ago seeing them and they're all taller than me now. Well, it's a good thing though.

Watched twilight with them. I don't think it's awesome neither does it suck. It's just alright. Just a normal girl falling in love with a vampire. They're quite sweet in a way but it's quite fake too. It's just a movie. I'm not crazy over it though. Well, watching twilight with clara was a great choice. She made the whole crowd in the cinema laughed. Heh! A good entertainer.. *2 thumbs up for her*

Planning to help my aunt in her shop next week before going for camp. What a nice niece she have here right. I'm going there to help to be a cashier. That's what i like. Playing with the machine. Ahhhh... Talking about it makes me excited although it's just a stupid machine (:

I'm learning to read the bible more often now a days. I'm so happy with myself (: I get to know more about God and get closer to him. This is the only great thing i've done during this school holidays.


After shopping in ou ; In ty's car

Theng yen

Soo Hui

*Christmas countdown - 23 Days left to Christmas

No comments: