Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just wanna be myself

Been really lazy now a days that's why i didn't blog for such a long time. My parents are away for holidays without me and they'll be back tomorrow. Well, it was actually me who doesn't wanna go. I don't like going to China so yeah. But my mom said the hotel is like a suite. Been staying with my cousins for a few days.

I can hardly sleep last few days. I don't know what's in my mind. I keep waking up at night. Something's up with me again. I need a close friend that i can talk to and share what's up with me. Doubt i'll be that lucky to have one. I just have to share it with God.
Tonight, i almost had an accident. It scare the hell out of me. I seriously thank God nothing happened. You won't know when is the time for you to go. Everything is in God's hand and he had planned everything for us. We should be thankful though. I'll just have to go on with life and migrate sometime later. I really hope that i can go there now. Start a new life but i doubt i can.
The economy's so bad. Worst next year. Can barely think how the poors will live.
Went to the Curve today. Supposed to meet up with church friend but he's busy so i watched Quantum of the Solace with my 2 gay friends. Well, thanks that they accompanied me though.

No comments: