Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cake

It was Secret Recipe's 11th anniversary yesterday. Waited long just to buy a cake and get another free. Well, i went there late and there's only fruit cake left so no choice but to take that and get the other one another day.


I've been pretty busy lately. Doing on an important lovely project. It's for Christmas though. Hmmm, talk about christmas, have you guys done any christmas shopping. *Smacks head!* I know, it's still early but i seriously can't wait to shop for the presents and decorations and all. Ahhh, i sound so holy..


Well, holidays have been pretty cool, fun, boring and busy for me. I just miss the part where we go to school and meet up with your friends. Talk about my friends, a friend of mine birthday is just in a day time. So, i'll wish her Happy Early Birthday first ;)


I guess i better go, am still on my ballet suit and i stink. Ahhh, mind me! Holidays just make me really lazy...

Ice-Cream.. Anyone?

No comments: