Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just an ordinary day

Yesterday, as usual.. Full with dancing activities. Teacher : Today's lesson is FREE MOVEMENT. Everyone : Stares at her and smacks head. Oh man! The day we hated had finally came. But well, we didn't really did free movement. It was sorta like a running competition and a clown doing some funny thing on stage. Practically, the whole class was having fun making jokes of those steps. Oh! Maybe it was just me, ahhh, as usual. After that, went for the other dancing class and we did sexy dance. I don't feel good when guys are looking at us dancing sexy dance. Heh.. Not ready yet i guess.


That night, i went shopping with my mom, aunt and grandma! Well, it was (grocery) shopping. What i had to do was pushing the trolley and pick whatever good things that caught my eye. Haha... Oh, my family had supper at midnight. Just think, we were cooking at 12 a.m. How cool right?! Well, last time it was just me and my brother who always have supper and then it was only me after my brother left to Australia but i guess my parents can't stand looking at us enjoy our lovely supper!


Nothing much happened today.. Going for tennis now so Goodbye!

The girls :)

No comments: