Monday, November 3, 2008

The laughter of the day

Yesterday, i went to church as usual and headed to ou after that. I watched hsm 3 with my cousin and aunt. Well, it was quite cool but i prefer the first one.


Corbin Bleu is hawt!!

Today, i did something useful. At last, i'm doing something rather then eating, sleeping and watching tv. Oh well, i cleaned my room. I know, it's nothing actually. But well, i threw away all my pmr books. Woaaahhhh! *A big sigh of relief man!* My room's like bookless now, except for the story books. At night, after dinner at my grandparent's place, i went to ss2's night market and it was packed and wet! I just had to close my nose and walk through everyone. Yeah, i know, how typical right?!

So yeah, the laughter of the day. When i reached my grandparents place, i asked my younger cousin to open the door as my hands are full with bags. She then ran and slipped on the slope. Haaaahhhaaaa!!! I know i'm not suppose to laugh at her but it's just really funny. Even my mom, my aunt and her own brother laughed at her. It's just the way she falls. It's really funny! I laughed my heads off and i think the whole neighbourhood could hear my voice. I almost collapse to the ground. Try imagining how funny can it be!

Currently listening to songs and checking out the places to learn dance (Salsa, Tango, Latin) Anyone who has any awesome ideas where to learn please share. I found a few but don't think it's really good. I want somewhere near. Swimming pictures ahead!


Soo, me ,ty, ky

Can we win a prize for posing?!

Ignore the looks


Smiles :)

This picture was taken after we jumped into the pool by......
2 smilies, 2 poser!

No comments: