Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rainy days didn't spoil the mood

Last night, i slept over with my cousins... It was long since i slept over at their place. We played loads of games. I know, i'm not young anymore but those games are really fun. Trust me, if you start playing, you won't stop (: We were suppose to go out and get a bite but since it was raining, we decided to stay in. It was a right choice though. We got hungry at 1 a.m and i (being the best chef in the house) cooked (magee mee) for them. It's like the simplest food to cook. Guess what did my cousins said??!!


Cousins : Yummmyyy!!!! This is delicious. It's better than my mom and maid's cooking!

Me : Yeah right! Anyway, thanks for the not really honest saying of you guys though.

Cousins : We're serious! It's super delicious!

Me : *Stares at them in a weird way and claps hand! What a praise to myself (:

So we watched tv and ended up sleeping at 4 a.m. It's considered early to me. Heh..


I've never stretched my ankle for so long and today my teacher decided to make us stretch it as it was getting worst! So she grabbed my leg and stretch it. Wasn't feeling much though. Then she scolded all of us for not using our ankle. She says that we can stretch it but we don't do it. It's just that, we're very lazy :p


I went to collect the cake from Secret Recipe for tonight's birthday party and i was late for dancing. I was shocked to see Denise teaching us though. Didn't know Rebecca will be away. So today's lesson is 'Forever' by Chris Brown. The dance is cool.. He didn't know we're a fast learner so we had like 20 more minutes to dance again and again. He keeps staring at us and drop down at the end of the dance. He said that we don't use much energy to dance. I shall say that he is a really good dancer. He can cheer, he can dance and all. Awesome! I like the way he dance maybe except the shaking ass part and the girly dance. He'll really shake it and act girly. Heh..


Just got back from the birthday party and i'm currently very tired. Lack of sleep and was dancing for the whole time.

No comments: