Sunday, December 21, 2008

Short post

Friday
Went to ou with theng yen, soo hui and ivan. Got a gift for valerie since i forgot to wish her :S We watched 'Yes Man!' It was seriously freaking lame! But it entertained us so it's cool :) Pictures up after i get them...


Saturday
Busy... Tiring... Annoying!


Sunday
Awesome! Went to watch Mammamia musical with Soo hui and Kay Zhi... The musical was really entertaining. I seriously felt like dancing with them.. And i kinda sang along (quietly) cause no one's singing with me ): It was an awesome musical! Wanna go watch it again!

Tomorrow, i'll be flying off to Bangkok. Celebrating Christmas there. Soooo, i might not be taking my results. How cool!

I would love to wish everyone here Merry Christmas!!! Have a good one guys (: I can't wait :::))) Am so excited!

No comments: